Why do I need a Virtual CISO?
A Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is an integral component when it comes to data protection. They spearhead a company’s effort to create, maintain and manage a cyber risk management program. However, many businesses are hitting roadblocks when it comes to finding a CISO that fits their needs.
- Higher demand for CISO’s than qualified professionals available
- Outside the budget for small and mid-sized companies
- Companies are in need now and hiring is a long process
So what is the solution? A virtual CISO provides the professional knowledge, experience and leadership at a 1/3 the cost.
What qualities should my Virtual CISO have?
CyberCompass provides high quality vCISO services for your business to help you
- Assess your people, processes, technology and vendors to understand your vulnerabilities
- Create a Cyber Risk Management plan that matches your business goals
- Create and implement updated policies and procedures for compliance standards
- Build strategic plans to prepare for business disruptions
- Manage and maintain program across your business ecosystem
CyberCompass vCISO Carries the Load
CyberCompass works with many mid-size businesses who need a security expert to lift the load from the CIO and IT team. Your CyberCompass Commander, utilizing our automated platform, can reduce cyber risk by 50% in 90 days.
- Security Risk Assessment based on compliance regulations (multiple combined into a single assessment)
- Technology vulnerability management run quarterly
- Remote workforce security assessment
- Cyber Risk management plan unique to your business goals and abilities
- Customized policies, procedures and strategic plans
- Cybersecurity awareness training
- We stand with you in an audit