It has greatly improved our ability to keep our compliance manuals, projects, audits and policies organized. Having a one-stop place for everything compliance related is fantastic.
Richard Hughes, South Texas Spinal Clinic
Recent litigations brought against companies violating TCPA are not solely initiated by the FCC. Customer complaints are the main drive in investigations that lead to fines. You want to make sure your systems and processes are secure before an investigation.
It can be overwhelming to understand compliance across your entire business ecosystem: people, processes, technology, and vendors.
CyberCompass Provides the One-Stop Shop for Protection and Assurance
We are not another technology solution.
We pinpoint your vulnerabilities, prioritized your risk, and then assist in getting you compliant. We update your policies and procedures and move you to compliance quickly.
- In less than 60 days, assess your vulnerabilities and level of compliance with TCPA regulations
- Create policies and procedure that comply with TCPA regulations
- CyberCompass platform streamlines your documentation and creates a “body of evidence”
- Reduce and manage cyber risk to avoid fines and improve your company reputation
- Create a culture of ongoing cyber resilience