Six New Enhanced Risk Management Features Make Using CyberCompass Even Easier
1. Leading edge security
CyberCompass has added new encryption security when you upload documentation and when it resides within the platform.
2. Encrypted Attachment Vault: You asked, we delivered!
CyberCompass values the feedback from our customers. The upgrade our vault is a direct result of their requests and suggestions. Our newly improved vault now includes:
- Seamless ability to upload multiple attachments with ease
- More confidence to maintain your required compliance documentation
- Each file is encrypted for greater security
- Electronically store and delete attachments at any time
- 7 year auto-removal for encrypted files
3. Expedite User Login
We have added token-based authentication to reducing the need for you to constantly log back in, which reduces human-made security weaknesses. We have also added the convenient feature for saved email/username for faster re-login.
4. New wider viewpoint with more pixels
We have widened the user’s view area on the web page to increase the available real-estate on your screen and improve your resolution with up to 1920px.
5. New Remediation Issues List Layout
Our newly redesigned issues layout provides more information at your fingertips and improved graphics.
- Our new graphs provide you more information on true state of the issues at a glance and make it easier to interpret your results.
- We updated the Issues Table to provide details on each issue that now includes: Threat Rank, Last Activity, Assignment information, and Notes.
- We understand you need to format and filter to get to the issue that meet your business needs so we simplified filtering to get the information faster.
6. Issues View now has more flexibility to better manage
Traverse through issues using the “Previous” and “Next” buttons. Our improved page layout allows for easier reading and updating.