Legal Entity Cybersecurity
Law firms emerged as the leaders in cyber incident project management. The faulty thinking is that businesses view a breach of personal data as their only significant cyber-related concern. Without cybersecurity expertise, many times a breach is reduced to only viewing the legal ramifications. Legal entity cybersecurity has the ability to expand with CyberCompass.
The CyberCompass® Difference
CyberCompass allows for rapid response when dealing with a breach. Generate audit ready security risk assessments in less than 14 days where most engagements require 10 weeks. Our expert team helps correctly triage the event, allowing the next steps to accurately match the incident, saving time, money and manpower.
Holistic Solution for legal entity cybersecurity
Depending on the state of your business, you might fall under multiple regulations, each with their own requirements. We simplify the process by combining questions from all of your governing regulations into a single assessment. Our automated tool generates all the documentation you need to submit to each organization.
- Contract review assessments
- Security Risk Assessments for mergers and acquisitions
- Quick turn Security Risk Assessments for required audit response and OCR adequate reporting
- Multiple locations, including global
- Expertise in multiple information protection and cyber security standards: HIPAA, GDPR, NY DFS 500 and CCPA
- Vendor assessments built in to the tool
Creating Cyber Resilience
Are you ready to move from a state of trying to keep up to the confidence of a cyber resilient business? Get started today! Our CyberCompass Security packages have what you need to begin your journey. Not sure what you need? Contact us today to for the guidance you need to make the best choices for your business.