Protect Your Data and Reduce Cyber Risk with Affordable ISO 27001 Compliance
CyberCompass is a one-stop solution for ISO 27001 compliance, helping you understand your vulnerabilities, build and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and update policies and procedures to best protect you from ever growing cyber threats.
How ISO 27001 Compliance Helps Protect Data
ISO 27001 is a framework designed to provide businesses with a standard for how to protect data through the adoption of an ISMS. The main security objectives for the ISMS are to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Confidentiality = Only authorized persons have the right to access information
- Integrity = Only authorized persons can change the information
- Availability = Information can be accessed by the correct persons when needed
In order for your business to reach these objectives, you must first have a clear map of where your data is stored, when and how it is accessed and by whom.
CyberCompass Offers Complete Compliance Services
CyberCompass is your complete solution for ISO 27001 compliance and to reduce cyber risk. With our compliance services, you get:
- An ISO 27001 security risk assessment and technical assessments with all results tracked in our CyberCompass platform
- A detailed data map showing how data is stored, accessed and transmitted
- A complete list of security gaps and vulnerabilities with guidance from our vCISO on how to correct them
- A prioritized roadmap tailored to your company’s security goals
- Customizable policy and procedure documentation templates and guides to meet compliance requirements
- Access to our secure, cloud-based CyberCompass platform to store all documentation
- Audit support from preparation to audit completion