Companies are facing high demand and short supply of cybersecurity compliance expertise at the same time cybersecurity compliance require comprehensive solutions to achieve compliance quickly.
CyberCompass now provides Compliance As A Service at one-third the cost and offers significant cost reduction after two years as a better alternative than hiring full-time or virtual CISO.
Risk with hiring full-time CISO
- Hiring a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Compliance officer will take over 2 years to bring your organization into a compliant state, build cost-effective cyber defenses, and reduce cyber risk.
- In addition, the current state of the job market’s is driving high CISO turnover. Organizations, after making significant investment in full-time talent, are faced with no expertise, compliance degrading and cyber risk increasing.
CyberCompass delivers more than outsourced virtual CISO
- 50% less cost for medium size business with more than 100 employees
- Clients have access to our proprietary, cloud-based cyber risk management platform that:
- Stores all documentation/evidence in one place
- Dynamic Dashboards
- Robust Reporting
- We stand with our clients through audits
- After two years, costs decrease as much as 50% as our platform empowers clients to affordably maintain cybersecurity compliance
Click here to see a comparison of the cost to hire a full-time or virtual CISO versus CyberCompass CaaS.