New features released in CyberCompass™ update including the new enterprise survey system which allows remote interviews for a faster turnaround. The automated, self-administered surveys save time and money by removing the need for a consultant to administer each and every survey within an assessment.
New Features in our Enterprise System
- The Alternate Login System allows for a secure link assignment to be sent via email to a person, which gives the assigned user access to a specific task without requiring an account.
- This allows for faster assignment to individuals without creating unnecessary accounts.
- It improves the security of risk management (compliance, assessment) information.
Task Management system
- Allows consultants and client administrators to assign tasks to users that may or may not have an account on CyberCompass.
- The task management allows for a secure link assignment to be sent via email, which gives the assigned user access to the specific task.
- An email notification system is integrated with the task management system to keep everyone up to date on the progress of the task.
- The initial release is limited to Distributed Surveys
- It will be expanded to other uses in the near future, including assigned remediation and vendor assessments.
Enterprise Survey System (Distributed Surveys)
- Ability to assign a survey from an assessment to either an internal or external user, using the Task Management System.
- The recipient will be given a certain amount of days to answer the survey questions.
- The recipient will be sent email reminders to complete the survey.
New Tiered Support System
- The Support Button will now open a window with information about support.
- Support is based on the vendor or support organization that is assigned to the account.
- The information is provided by the Consulting or Enterprise Account.
- A new form allows a user to submit a support request via the window.
- An email will be sent to the support email address provided by the Consulting or Enterprise Account owner. Which may be sent to a support (ticket) system to open a support ticket.
- Completely updated the account settings system to manage both personal account settings and organizational account settings.
- Consulting and Enterprise accounts now have proper access to perform additional management of client and user settings.
- Bulk User Import has been upgraded to allow the import of both training and regular users.
- You are not able to bulk import administrator accounts for security reasons.
- Compliance Roles have been redesigned to allow more types of roles, including custom roles.
- All pages beyond the home page / dashboard have a proper and more obvious bread crumb menu to help you move back and forth between pages.
- For consulting and enterprise accounts this makes it much easier and more consistent to navigate through client pages.