CyberCompass was born out of frustration. Daily, we saw mid-size businesses falling victim to cybercrime. Most victim companies didn’t have the battle plan and expertise to fight asymmetrical cyber warfare with attacks from anywhere. Attacks happen outside, inside, a duped employee under-secured, or an unknowing vendor.
CyberCompass was born to help a business ecosystem become cyber resilient with an affordable, holistic solution that includes people, processes, technology and vendors. Specifically, we deliver accessible tools and services to provide guidance and navigation for mid-size businesses to survive and thrive.
We follow our values every day to:
• Demystify cyber risk management and cybersecurity with practical, realistic solutions.
• Boost your ability to reduce cyber risk and meet compliance quickly.
• Empower you to implement a cyber safety culture across your organization, from the board of directors to the front-line.
• Create collaboration and transparency to build cyber resilience continually.
• Always deliver our service based on honesty, integrity, and treating others like we want to be treated.
• Established in 2015
• Headquartered in Austin, Texas
• Over 500 customers and growing daily
• Worked with customers around the globe – Europe, North America, South America, Asia and India. Recently expanded into Australia with our latest partnership.
We want to help you
CyberCompass supports a wide range of industries such as: insurance, healthcare, legal, accounting, manufacturing, motion picture and entertainment, real estate , biomedical, supply chain services and technology…
Proud to have partnered with:
- Excess Line Association of New York – uses CyberCompass to help get their 1500 members for NY DFS 500 regulation
- Texas Medical Liability Trust – uses CyberCompass to reduce cyber risk with their 18,000 physician membership
- Texas Health Service Association – worked with them on SecureTexas certification for all health providers in Texas
Fortune 500s – we work with some of the largest companies in the world and we’ve helped vendors/suppliers of the largest companies meet the cybersecurity, compliance and privacy requirements presented by those large companies