One Stop Shop for CIS 20 controls
CIS 20 Controls were designed to create a workflow of best practices to mitigate the most common attacks known on the market. With CIS’ recent release of version 7.1, CyberCompass now integrates these Top 20 controls . Our automated cyber risk management platform simplifies and reduces the effort for clients and consulting firms to perform CIS 20 controls with other regulations such as CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, CMMC, NYDFS and SECURETexas assessments.
CyberCompass® has implemented all three implementation groups, IG1, IG2 and IG3 of the CIS Top 20 Controls in the platform. We have also created IG1.5 for companies in between the IG1 and IG2 needs
About CIS 20
It has greatly improved our ability to keep our compliance manuals, projects, audits and policies organized. Having a one-stop place for everything compliance related is fantastic.
Richard Hughes, South Texas Spinal Clinic
We Automate your CIS 20 Solution
CyberCompass automates compliance with built-in expertise that translates CIS 20 government requirements into layman’s terms. It does most of the heavy lifting with the analysis and compliance documentation to streamline compliance workflow.
It is cloud-based, so it can be accessed anywhere with no software download. You don’t have to be a CIS 20 or cybersecurity expert to use CyberCompass.
Our automation can save your firm over 400 hours in twelve months on becoming and staying compliant.
- Answer one set of simple yes/no questions that meets CIS 20 regulations
- Flexibility to start and stop – CyberCompass saves your progress
- Compliance gap report to gain visibility into your non-compliance and top priorities
- Built in step-by-step guide to fix issues and get compliant quickly
- CyberCompass online vault to save your “body of evidence” in one place
- Cybersecurity awareness training included
- Monitor your compliance for 12 months with dashboards and reporting
Need a quick reference to check your vulnerabilities? Take our FREE Cyber Quick Check survey.
In 2 minutes you get an overview of where your biggest threats are.